Who doesn’t love baked brie? Try this recipe and use some low carb gluten free crackers or even celery sticks for scooping up this delicious cheesy dish!
- 9 oz. Brie cheese or Camembert cheese
- 2 oz. pecan nuts or walnuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary or fresh thyme or fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Place the cheese on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or in a small nonstick baking dish.
- Mince garlic and chop the nuts and herbs coarsely. Mix all three together with the olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Place the nut mixture on the cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is warm and soft and nuts are toasted. Serve warm or lukewarm.
Recipe taken from Diet Doctor.com