This coconut flour bread is gluten free and has only 1 Net Carb Per Slice! This recipe makes 1 loaf or 12 slices
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until very smooth.
- Grease a small bread pan with coconut oil or use parchment paper and fill about ⅔ of the way full with batter. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Recipe taken from Diet Doctor