I am in love with the recipes from Angela on her Divalicious Recipe site. I’ve truly tried so many of them and have never been disappointed. My favorite which I have made at least 7-8 times and have many of my family and friends make are the almond buns. All of her recipes are low carb and gluten free. I also love recipes made with cauliflower. This vegetable is so versatile and so good for you. This bread is good plain or toasted. Use coconut oil instead of butter on your toast.
- 1 head of cauliflower, trimmed into florets (should yield about 4 cups riced cauliflower)
- 5 tbls coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbls psyllium husk powder
- 2 tbls garlic powder
- 2 tbls onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F degrees.
- Place the cauliflower florets into a food processor and blitz gently until the cauliflower is riced.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix gently until combined.
- Grease and line a bread tin with grease proof paper.
- Spoon the mixture into the bread tin and press down gently with a spoon.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!
- Nutrition: Per slice (based on 8 slices) : 94 Calories; 4g Fat; 5g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 4g Net Carbs